Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities
In December 2014 the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) issued the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities. The Code is a requirement for smaller authorities to make information available for local people to increase democratic accountability.
This page allows you to access all of the information that we are required to publish under the Transparency Code.
The information for each financial year will be available after the end of the financial year on 31st March and by 1st July at the latest. The exceptions to this are the list of councillor responsibilities and the minutes, agendas and papers of formal meetings which are published on an ongoing basis.
Financial year 1st April to 31st March
- All payments above £100 (all expenditure noted) in the cash book
- End of year accounts - Annual Return form
- Colmworth Parish Council end of year Bank Reconciliation
- Colmworth Parish Council - End of year accounts - Explanation of any significant variances (a significant variance is more than 10-15% variance in the statement of accounts for the relevant year and previous year)
- Annual Governance Statement (within annual return form above)
- Internal Audit Report (within annual return form above)
All of the above are available in the "Annual Return" folder
- List of councillor responsibilities
- Public land and building assets
- Minutes, agendas and papers of formal meetings